CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations of orders can be done only within twenty four (24) hours of placing the order on Company’s online website and the Company shall refund the entire value of the order, within seven (7) working days of cancellation.
1. You will not be entitled to any refunds, in case of any cancellations made after twenty four (24) hours of placing the order.
2. Refunds of payments will be made only under the below circumstances:
- Any damage identified to the package, at the time of delivery; or
- Wrong items being delivered; or
- Items missing from the order, at the time of delivery or
- The prasad is not perishable or
- The prasad has been delivered beyond ten (10) days of date of dispatch Provided, however that you have made payments in full while placing the order.
3. In an unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number/email ID provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability or the delay in delivering the prasad due to reasons beyond the control of the Company. Under such circumstances, refunds will be made in full, upon request, within seven (7) days of request
4. Your order can be cancelled (without any refunds) by the Company, at its discretion, under the below circumstances:
- If the Company, after taking all reasonable efforts to deliver your order, is unable to contact you at the time of delivery; and
- If the details/information provided by you are incorrect/inadequate
5. This policy is subject to change, without any notice